Get into your speed mode with this fully waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed Helly Tech Performance ski jacket.
The Men's Evolution Jacket is insulated with WarmCore by PrimaLoft to keep you warm and comfortable. The racing stripe look will make you look even faster as you cruise down the slope in style. This jacket covers all the ski specific features that are required.
- Fabric: 100% Nylon
- Insulation: WarmCore by PrimaLoft
- Waterproof and breathable fabric
- Fully seam sealed
- Insulated 2-layer construction
- RECCO Advanced Rescue System
- Mechanical venting zippers
- Articulated arms for extra mobility
- Snap away powder skirt
- Detachable, adjustable hood
- Dual hand warming pockets, internal pocket and a ski-pass pocket
- Water resistant zippers
Founded in Norway in 1877, Helly Hansen continues to develop professional-grade apparel that helps people stay and feel alive. Through insights drawn from living and working in the world’s harshest environments, the company has developed a long list of first-to-market innovations, including the first supple waterproof fabrics almost 140 years ago.
Helly Hansen is a leader in both technical sailing and performance ski apparel. Its ski uniforms are worn and trusted by more than 50,000 professionals and can be found on Olympians, National Teams, and at more than 200 ski resorts and mountain guiding operations around the world.