The Men's Mercer CIS Coat is a modern take on the city coat. A longer cut to work with a tailored jacket, and a packable hood that fits the classic design. The Helly Hansen Component Insulation System (CIS) offers great cross over potential as the shell is inter-changable with CIS-compatible layers and the removable quilted PrimaLoft liner jacket functions great as a standalone piece.
- Fabric: Helly Tech Protection (100% polyester)
- Component Insulation System 3-in-1 Jacket
- Waterproof, windproof, and breathable
- 2-ply fabric construction
- Fully seam sealed
- Durable Water Repellency treatment (DWR)
- Quilted insulator zip out jacket
- PrimaLoft Black 100 g insulation body, 60gr sleeve
- Quick dry lining
- Fixed hood
- Front storm flap
- YKK front zip
- YKK zipped hand pockets
- Adjustable cuffs
- Hem cinchcord
- Chin guard
- Weight: 1,090g
Founded in Norway in 1877, Helly Hansen continues to develop professional-grade apparel that helps people stay and feel alive. Through insights drawn from living and working in the world’s harshest environments, the company has developed a long list of first-to-market innovations, including the first supple waterproof fabrics almost 140 years ago.
Helly Hansen’s outerwear, base layers, sportswear and footwear are sold in more than 40 countries and trusted by outdoor professionals and enthusiasts around the world.
You may also like...