Developed for Helly Hansen's profesional guides working in the mountains and backcountry. The Helly Tech Professional three-ply shell is enhanched with Flow membrane technology. Designed to the specifications of Helly Hansen's professionals and adventurers, the Men's Odin Mountain Jacket features full freedom of movement and a Recco reflector.
- Fabric: Helly Tech Professional
- Face: 100% nylon
- Back: 100% polyester
- Waterproof, windproof, and breathable
- 3-ply fabric construction with Flow membrane
- Fully seam sealed
- Full mechanical strecth construction
- Durable Water Repellency treatment (DWR)
- SilkGlide lamination liner
- Quick dry inside
- YKK AquaGuard V9 Vislon center front zip
- Fully attached helmet-compatible hood
- One-hand hood adjustment
- Welded YKK AquaGuard VT zip chest pockets
- Welded YKK AquaGuard zip hand pockets
- Extra long YKK AquaGuard pit zips
- Recco reflector
- Softshell snowskirt
- Hem elastic adjustment
- Harness and pack compatible design
- Weight: 430g
Founded in Norway in 1877, Helly Hansen continues to develop professional-grade apparel that helps people stay and feel alive. Through insights drawn from living and working in the world’s harshest environments, the company has developed a long list of first-to-market innovations, including the first supple waterproof fabrics almost 140 years ago.
Helly Hansen’s outerwear, base layers, sportswear and footwear are sold in more than 40 countries and trusted by outdoor professionals and enthusiasts around the world.