The Men's Universal Moto Jacket combines a winter jacket with the classic M-67 military jacket, and vintage Japanese motorcycle styling to create a distinct look. This design features fully waterproof Helly Tech construction with PrimaLoft insulation. Transformed from the country to the city.
- Fabric: Helly Tech Protection (100% nylon)
- Insulation: PrimaLoft Black
- Waterproof, windproof, and breathable
- 2-Ply fabric construction
- Fully seam sealed
- PrimaLoft Black 60g insulation
- Durable Water Repellency treatment (DWR)
- Packable hood zip in collar
- One-hand hood adjustments
- YKK Metaluxe front zip
- YKK Metaluxe pocket and detail zips
- Cargo hand pockets
- Chest pocket
- Hem adjustment
- Chin guard
- Hanger loop
- Weight: 850g
Founded in Norway in 1877, Helly Hansen continues to develop professional-grade apparel that helps people stay and feel alive. Through insights drawn from living and working in the world’s harshest environments, the company has developed a long list of first-to-market innovations, including the first supple waterproof fabrics almost 140 years ago.
Helly Hansen’s outerwear, base layers, sportswear and footwear are sold in more than 40 countries and trusted by outdoor professionals and enthusiasts around the world.