- Fabric: Helly Tech Protection (100% nylon)
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable
- Fully seam sealed
- Durable Water Repellency treatment (DWR)
- Fully Insulated, PrimaLoft Silver Insulation
- Multiple exterior pockets
- Handwarmer pockets
- Inner chest pocket
- Adjustable hood and cuffs
- YKK Metalux front zip
- Articulated sleeves
- Printed HH logo
- HH Badge on sleeve
Founded in Norway in 1877, Helly Hansen continues to develop professional-grade apparel that helps people stay and feel alive. Through insights drawn from living and working in the world’s harshest environments, the company has developed a long list of first-to-market innovations, including the first supple waterproof fabrics almost 140 years ago.
Helly Hansen is a leader in both technical sailing and performance ski apparel. Its ski uniforms are worn and trusted by more than 50,000 professionals and can be found on Olympians, National Teams, and at more than 200 ski resorts and mountain guiding operations around the world.