Inspired by the 70's bomshell, the Women's Diana Jacket from Helly Hansen pushes the boundaries of style and performance. This shorter cut ski jacket features Swarowski elements for a sophisticated and elegant look. Helly Tech Professional fabric and an integrated, snap out down liner jacket creates a versatile piece for the slope or resort village. Premium ski features include a small powder skirt, inner comfort cuffs, and a lip gloss pocket to keep you prepared.
- Fabric: Helly Tech Professional (100% nylon)
- Insulation: PrimaLoft Gold Down Blend
- Waterproof, windproof & breathable
- Fully seam sealed
- Durable Water Repellency treatment (DWR)
- Removable down liner
- Swarovski elements
- H²Flow System mechanical venting for optimal comfort
- RECCO Advanced Rescue system
- Zip-off stretch powder skirt
- Fixed helmet compatible & adjustable hood
- 2 hand warming pockets
- Inner comfort cuffs
- Internal pockets
- Ski-pass pocket inside hand pocket
- YKK water resistant zips
Founded in Norway in 1877, Helly Hansen continues to develop professional-grade apparel that helps people stay and feel alive. Through insights drawn from living and working in the world’s harshest environments, the company has developed a long list of first-to-market innovations, including the first supple waterproof fabrics almost 140 years ago.
Helly Hansen’s outerwear, base layers, sportswear and footwear are sold in more than 40 countries and trusted by outdoor professionals and enthusiasts around the world.