The Women's Paradise Jacket will convert the slopes into your own winter wonderland. PrimaLoft Gold Down Blend insulation adds comfort and warmth to this feminine tailored performance ski jacket that will turn heads. You are guaranteed to stay warm and dry with a four-way stretch Helly Tech Professional main fabric with a soft interior. If you get too warm, Helly Hansen's innovative H2Flow system turbocharging mechanical venting will help you regulate your temperature depending on the outside conditions. Premium ski features include a small powder skirt, soft wrist gaitors and a lip gloss pocket so you are prepared for the sun and thin air in the mountains.
- Fabric: Helly Tech Professional (85% nylon, 15% elastane)
- Body: PrimaLoft Gold Down Blend
- Sleeves: PrimaLoft Black Hi-Loft (80g/m²)
- 4-way full stretch fabric
- Fully seam sealed
- DWR treatment
- H2Flow mechanical venting
- Recco Advanced Rescue system
- Articulated sleeves
- Zip-away stretch powder skirt
- Detachable, helmet-compatible, adjustable hood
- Dual hand warming pockets
- Chest pocket
- Soft seamless Wrist gaitors with thumb hole
- Internal pockets for goggles/with shammy
- Electronics and lip balm
- Ski-pass pocket
- YKK AquaGuard Vislon zips
- Armlength 89cm
- Centre back length: 56.5cm
- Weight: 1,215g
Founded in Norway in 1877, Helly Hansen continues to develop professional-grade apparel that helps people stay and feel alive. Through insights drawn from living and working in the world’s harshest environments, the company has developed a long list of first-to-market innovations, including the first supple waterproof fabrics almost 140 years ago.
Helly Hansen’s outerwear, base layers, sportswear and footwear are sold in more than 40 countries and trusted by outdoor professionals and enthusiasts around the world.
You may also like...