For those cold winter days the Womena Saga Down Parka is the perfect choice to keep warm in style. Water repellant, and downproof melange fabric insulated with Allied high-loft down is combined with feminine quilt lines and a longer fit so you stay warm and comfortable.
- Fabric: 100% polyester
- Insulation: Allied Down (80/20, 600 fill power)
- Water repellent, windproof, and breathable
- Durable Water Repellency treatment (DWR)
- Handpockets with hidden snap closure
- Cuffs with adjustable snap solution
- Adjustable hood
- YKK Vislon 2-way front zip
Founded in Norway in 1877, Helly Hansen continues to develop professional-grade apparel that helps people stay and feel alive. Through insights drawn from living and working in the world’s harshest environments, the company has developed a long list of first-to-market innovations, including the first supple waterproof fabrics almost 140 years ago.
Helly Hansen is a leader in both technical sailing and performance ski apparel. Its ski uniforms are worn and trusted by more than 50,000 professionals and can be found on Olympians, National Teams, and at more than 200 ski resorts and mountain guiding operations around the world.