An signature modernised version of the classic fisherman's raincoat, the Women's Lyness Insulated Coat has become a need-to-have style. Featuring a retro design and extra attention to detail, this is the winter version thanks to a layer of technical PrimaLoft Black insulation and waterproof breathable Helly Tech Protection. Whether you're a sailing fashionista or are simply looking for a stylish jacket to keep you dry in the rain, this jacket is an ideal choice.
- Fabric: Helly Tech Protection (100% polyester)
- Insulation: PrimaLoft Black (60g/m²)
- Waterproof, windproof, and breathable
- 2-ply fabric construction
- Fully seam sealed
- Durable Water Repellency treatment (DWR)
- Fixed hood
- YKK centre front zip under storm flap
- Flap and button detail at handpockets
- Snap detail at Back Yoke panels
- Adjustable cuffs
- Removable waist belt
- Chin guard
- Weight: 800g
Founded in Norway in 1877, Helly Hansen continues to develop professional-grade apparel that helps people stay and feel alive. Through insights drawn from living and working in the world’s harshest environments, the company has developed a long list of first-to-market innovations, including the first supple waterproof fabrics almost 140 years ago.
Helly Hansen is a leader in both technical sailing and performance ski apparel. Its ski uniforms are worn and trusted by more than 50,000 professionals and can be found on Olympians, National Teams, and at more than 200 ski resorts and mountain guiding operations around the world.