Building on Helly Hansen's sailing heritage the Women's Naiad Parka gives you both performance and style in a sporty marine look. Featuring Helly Tech Performance and fully insulated with Allied FX Down blend. The Naiad's longer length keeps you protected, and warm when it's getting really cold outside. Decorative cinching waist solutions, soft quilted hood and high collar keeps you protected in style.
- Fabric: Helly Tech Protection (100% nylon)
- Insulation: Allied FX Down (60/40 down and fiber blend, 550 fill power)
- Waterproof, windproof, and breathable
- Fully taped seams
- Durable Water Repellency treatment (DWR)
- Reflective sleeve prints
- Multiple exterior pockets
- Handwarmer pockets
- Wrist gaiters
- Adjustable hood
- Decorative internal waist adjustment
- YKK Vislon 2-way front zip
- Articulated sleeves
Founded in Norway in 1877, Helly Hansen continues to develop professional-grade apparel that helps people stay and feel alive. Through insights drawn from living and working in the world’s harshest environments, the company has developed a long list of first-to-market innovations, including the first supple waterproof fabrics almost 140 years ago.
Helly Hansen’s outerwear, base layers, sportswear and footwear are sold in more than 40 countries and trusted by outdoor professionals and enthusiasts around the world.