The warm Women's Silverstar Jacket has a waterproof, highly-breathable, four-way stretch Helly Tech Professional shell fabric to keep you protected from the snow. This feminine fitted jacket also features a body mapped PrimaLoft Gold Down Blend insulation for a flattering silhouette and keeps you warm when you cruise down the slopes all season long. To make it even more comfortable we added the highly innovative H2Flow system turbocharging mechanical venting to keep you dry, warm or cool depending on the outside conditions. Premium ski features including zip away powder skirt is added for a clean look inside when not skiing and a specific lip balm pocket.
- Fabric: Helly Tech Professional (85% nylon, 15% elastane)
- Body: PrimaLoft Gold Down Blend
- Sleeves: PrimaLoft Black Hi-Loft (80g/m²)
- 4-way full stretch fabric
- Fully seam sealed
- DWR treatment
- H2Flow mechanical venting
- Recco Advanced Rescue system
- Articulated sleeves
- Removable stretch powder skirt
- Detachable, helmet-compatible, adjustable hood
- Dual handwarmer
- Soft seamless Wrist gaitors with thumb hole
- Internal pockets for goggles/w shammy
- Electronics and lip balm
- Ski-pass pocket
- YKK AquaGuard Vislon zips
- Armlength 87cm
- Centre back length: 70cm
- Weight: 1,238g
Founded in Norway in 1877, Helly Hansen continues to develop professional-grade apparel that helps people stay and feel alive. Through insights drawn from living and working in the world’s harshest environments, the company has developed a long list of first-to-market innovations, including the first supple waterproof fabrics almost 140 years ago.
Helly Hansen’s outerwear, base layers, sportswear and footwear are sold in more than 40 countries and trusted by outdoor professionals and enthusiasts around the world.