A modern styled two-layer insulated ski jacket with a technical edge. Get on the slopes in the fully featured waterproof, breathable, Women's Spirit Jacket. Fully insulated with PrimaLoft thermal protection for winter squalls, or while waiting for your friends on the slope. To enhance your comfort we have added Helly Hansen's highly innovative H2 Flow system turbocharging mechanical venting to keep you dry, warm or cool depending on the outside conditions. All ski specific features throughout including snow skirt and ski-pass pocket.
- Fabric: Helly Tech Performance (100% polyester)
- Body: PrimaLoft Black (100gsm)
- Arms: PrimaLoft Black (80gsm)
- Two-ply fabric construction
- Two-way mechanical stretch
- Fully seam sealed
- DWR treatment
- H2 Flow system
- Recco Advanced Rescue system
- Articulated arms
- Snap away powder skirt
- Detachable helmet compatible and adjustable hood
- Dual hand warming pockets
- Wrist gaiters
- Internal pockets for goggles and electronics
- Ski-pass pocket
- YKK water resistant zips
Founded in Norway in 1877, Helly Hansen continues to develop professional-grade apparel that helps people stay and feel alive. Through insights drawn from living and working in the world’s harshest environments, the company has developed a long list of first-to-market innovations, including the first supple waterproof fabrics almost 140 years ago.
Helly Hansen’s outerwear, base layers, sportswear and footwear are sold in more than 40 countries and trusted by outdoor professionals and enthusiasts around the world.
You may also like...