The Women's Sundance Jacket from Helly Hansen combines Helly Hansen design with athletic influences to provide you with an exceptional ski jacket that gives you everything you need and nothing more.
The stretch Helly Tech Performance fabric allows full freedom of movement while being highly breathable, waterproof and windproof to keep you comfortable whatever the weather is doing outside. The PrimaLoft Black insulation is ideal for keeping you warm and comfortable without overheating.
There is a Recco Advanced Rescue System Reflector attached to the jacket which will help rescuers find you should you get caught out by an avalanche while skiing or snowboarding. This will be even more effective if you have Recco Reflectors on your other pieces of kit too.
A snow skirt on the inside is great for ensuring that stray powder doesn't creep up inside your jacket while two hand pockets are zipped for securing your essentials and there is space for your goggles and media inside the jacket. A small ski-pass pocket on the arm will come in handy at ski lift terminals while the fully adjustable, helmet compatible hood will give you all the protection that you need when the weather takes a turn for the worse.
- Fabric: Helly Tech Performance (100% nylon)
- Insulation: PrimaLoft Black (80g/m2)
- 2 way dynamic stretch fabric
- Fully seam sealed
- Durable Water repellent treatment
- Mechanical venting zips
- Recco Advanced Rescue System
- Articulated arms for full freedom of movement
- Snap away snow skirt
- Adjustable, helmet compatible hood
- 2 zipped handwarmer pockets
- Small zipped pocket at lower arm for ski pass
- YKK zips
- Bluesign approved fabric