The Mens Wild-Fire Mid I Waterproof Boot from Hi-Tec are packed full of features and footwear technologies. They have a Dri-Tec waterproof membrane to keep feet dry and a durable, breathable suede and mesh upper. The exclusive i-shield technology repels dirt and resists stains to keep them looking newer for longer. The reflective heel webbing adds safety for walking at night, while the moulded heel chassis and lightweight fork shank offer stability and protection. They have adjustable 3D non slip laces for a secure and personalised fit, and a gusseted tongue to keep out debris. Exceptional underfoot cushioning comfort is provided by the Ortholite Impressions slow recovery foam insole and ultra impact-absorbing, high rebound XLR8>> midsole. To keep you grounded on uneven terrain, the Multi-Directional Traction (MDT) rubber outsole improves grip and is highly durable. They are bursting with features to create the ultimate outdoor footwear. The Wild-Fire range is for those who love the outdoors every day and all year round, designed to take you from town to trail.
- Upper: Suede & mesh
- Insole: OrthoLite Impressions insole with slow recovery foam
- Midsole: XLR8>> compression molded EVA
- Outsole: Multi-Directional Traction (MDT) rubber
- i-shield repels water & dirt, & is resistant to stains
- Reflective heel webbing for safety
- Moulded heel chassis locks the heel in for a secure fit
- Reinforced moulded toe cap provides superior protection
- Adjustable 3D non slip laces
- Soft mesh lining provides instant comfort
- Padded collar & tongue provides additional levels of comfort
- Gusseted tongue keeps debris out
- Lightweight, durable fork shank ensures flexibility & stability
Dri-Tec waterproof, breathable membrane
You may also like...