Hoka Mens Mach 5 Shoes
All about this product
In the fifth edition, the Men's Mach 5 by Hoka delivers a snappier ride with Profly's stacked midsole setup, offering a lightweight, responsive foam directly underfoot and rubberized EVA. Designed for logging long miles, this everyday trainer delivers a lively ride, and energetic underfoot feel that is typical of Hoka.
Softer and bouncier than the previous iteration, the Mach 5 offer both a soft landing and responsive toe-off, a single layer creel jacquard engineered mesh on top with all-new lightweight resilient foam rubberised foam. This up-tempo shoe has been crafted with a pull tab, a refined collar shape that alleviates pressure on the Achilles. Light, fast and unquestionably responsive, the Mach 5 delivers a daily dose of speed.
- Ideal use: Road running
- Gait type: Neutral
- Upper: Single layer creel jacquard engineered mesh
- Sock liner: Moulded EVA, removable
- Midsole: Profly midsole
- Outsole: Rubberised EVA
- Cushioning: Responsive
- Vegan friendly materials
- EVA outsole provides lightweight ground contact and responsive cushioning
- Profly midsole gives a cushioned landing and propulsive toe-off
- Articulated heel collar construction for more dialed-in fit
- Enhanced responsiveness and energetic ride
- Lay-flat gusseted tongue construction
- Removable, molded EVA sockliner
- Anatomical Achilles construction
- Heel: 29mm
- Forefoot: 24mm
- Heel drop: 5mm
- Weight: 232g
Breathable fabric, Stretch
Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
Athleisure, CrossTraining, Fitness, Marathon, Running
User Reviews (20)
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.