A premium stability shoe, the Men's Gaviota Shoe features superior cushioning along with Hoka One One J-Frame technology. It delivers support and protection while guiding your foot without the use of rigid and unforgiving materials. Enhanced by proprietary EVA/Rubber blend RMAT - which lends added durability to high wear areas – this is an ideal shoe for the runner who wants to shake off the constrictions of traditional support shoes.
- Arch-Lock wings for superior mid-foot support
- 3D Puff Print Frame for additional lightweight, detailed support
- Molded Ortholite sockliner
- Late Stage Meta-Rocker
- RMAT J-Frame for support, rebound & durability
- Moderate heel bevel provides smooth heel transition
- Flat-waisted geometry provides inherent stability
- Zonal rubber placement for durability
- Heel: 29mm
- Forefoot: 24mm
- Offset: 5mm
- Weight: 297g
Product Code: L1214181
You may also like...