Built to nimbly dance over technical terrain, the Men's Speed Instinct Shoe is a lightweight and responsive addition to the Hoka One One lineup. It is one of the first trail shoes to utilize Hoka One One’s Pro2Lite technology, with a soft heel density that transitions into a firmer, more responsive forefoot. Multidirectional lugs on a durable, full length rubber outsole provide significant traction no matter your foot placement. This introduction from Hoka is responsive enough to race up the mountains, and forgiving enough to fly down them.
- Seamless Air Mesh upper with zonal 3D printing for breathability & support
- Padded tongue for additional comfort
- Early stage Meta-Rocker
- Pro2Lite +10 for a unique balance of propulsion & protection
- Strategic hi-abrasion rubber zones
- Multidirectional lugs for supreme grip on varied terrain
- Heel: 23mm
- Forefoot: 20mm
- Offset: 3mm
- Weight: 235g
Product Code: L1314592
You may also like...