The Hoka One One Men's Speedgoat Shoe is inspired by Karl Meltzer and the rugged conditions of the Speedgoat 50k run. Built on a slightly softer EVA midsole, and with 5mm Vibram rubber lugs, the Speedgoat is built to tackle technical terrain with ease. The upper provides support all the way through the forefoot, and the ground-rubber toecap provides increased protection.
- Shoe category: neutral
- Ideal use: trail running
- Ultra-lightweight no-sew SpeedFrame construction
- Welded synthetic overlays provide support
- Welded microfiber underlays provide lightweight comfort
- Durable, injection molded EVA
- Balanced stage Meta-Rocker geometry
- Vibram MegaGrip Hi-Traction outsole with 5mm lugs
- Offset: 5mm
- Forefoot: 28mm
- Heel: 33mm
- Weight: 275g
You may also like...