The Men's Tor Trafa Shoe from Hoka One One is an outdoor athlete’s dream. Rugged but light, supportive yet fast. Imagine crossing a 4x4 with a sports car that has the most comfortable bucket seats ever - thanks to Hoka One One’s placement of soft EVA inside an RMAT midsole frame. Its strategically placed flex grooves add a torsional flexibility to the shoe that allows you to negotiate changing surfaces and with an extended rubber toe-cap, and neoprene booty, it offers protection and soft feel in all the right places. Topping it all, nubuck leather adds a durable and quality finish to the upper. This shoe is begging for adventure.
- Neonprene frame for adaptive comfort & support
- Premium, full-grain nubuck leather upper
- Enhanced midfoot flex grooves for torsional flexibility & adapatbility over uneven terrain
- Engineered RMAT midsole for a supportive ride
- Soft EVA footbed for cushioning & comfort
- Vibram MegaGrip hi-traction outsole with 4mm Lugs
- Heel: 33mm
- Forefoot: 28mm
- Offset: 5mm
- Weight: 402g
Product Code: B1414378
You may also like...