Hoka One One’s approach to shoe design has always been driven by a desire to improve runners’ performance, blowing all existing technologies out of the water. The launch of Arahi, with its J-Frame™ midsole in 2017 was no exception, and Hoka believe it heralded the future of the stability running shoe. They call the approach Dynamic Stability, which supports by guiding the foot through its natural gait cycle, without employing traditionally rigid and unforgiving materials. This means you can enjoy Hoke One One’s cushioned, lightweight ride without constrictions.
The Arahi 3 brings together all the innovative features from the original Arahi and adds an all-new upper. More breathable, especially at the upper of the foot, Arahi 3 offers a comfortable, smooth and supportive run.
Shoe Category: Stability
Ideal Use: Road Running
• Lightweight open engineered mesh to optimize breathability and a comfortable fit
• Early stage Meta-Rocker for smooth ride
• Firmer EVA J-Frame™ for lightweight support
• Flat-waisted geometry provides inherent stability
• Zonal rubber placement for durability