Hoka One One signature cushioning that has been available to runners around the globe for the past 6 years is now available to hikers in the Women's Tor Summit WP Shoe. The midsole blend of EVA and RMAT material provides ultimate comfort underfoot, and the Meta-Rocker geometry provides a smooth ride. Technical midfoot geometry is designed to increase underfoot stability on uneven terrain, and Vibram MegaGrip outsole rubber with 5mm lugs provides ample traction and durability.
- Nubuck & suede leather upper
- eVent waterproof membrane with full bootie construction
- Late stage Meta-Rocker geometry
- Active foot frame stability
- Full length EVA top midsole for cushioning
- Engineered RMAT midsole for a supportive ride
- Technical midfoot geometry
- Vibram MegaGrip hi-traction outsole with 5mm Lugs
- Heel: 30mm
- Forefoot: 26mm
- Offset: 4mm
- Weight: 402g
Product Code: B2214014
You may also like...