Hoka Womens Anacapa Mid GTX Boots
All about this product
A day hiking boot designed with responsible manufacturing in mind, the Anacapa Mid GTX Boots from Hoka One One are a gateway to the great outdoors. Engineered from lightweight leather certified by the Leather Working Group, the versatile silhouette employs recycled polyester in the collar, mesh and laces. This innovative style applies signature Hoka extended-heel geometry designed for a smooth ride on the trails.
- Ideal use: Hiking
- Gait type: Neutral
- Upper: Nubuck Leather
- Sock liner: Molded PU derived from 50% soybean oil
- Midsole: Compression molded EVA
- Outsole: Vibram Megagrip rubber with 5mm lugs
- Collar, mesh, laces: Recycled polyester
- Cushioning: higher bed of soft, plush cushion
- PFC-Free water repellent membrane
- Extended heel designed for smooth impact
- Late stage Meta-Rocker
- GTX waterproof fabric
- Gusseted tongue
- Quick lace hook
- Midsole Drop: 6mm
- Weight: 384g
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.