The Mens 150 Zone LS Half Zip Top from Icebreaker is our lightest-weight long sleeve base layer tops are the ideal second skin to keep you comfortable throughout your physical pursuits. Made with breathable and insulating 150gm corespun merino, the Zone Long Sleeve Half Zip is perfect for year-round adventures. Whether you are running off-road, biking or just training around the city, it has got just enough LYCRA to maximise flexibility while its next-to-skin comfort makes it a must have layering piece. Strategically placed merino mesh offers thermo-regulation, while flatlock seams prevent chafing during vigorous movement.
- Corespun fabric for enhanced durability
- LYCRA content for stretch and mobility
- Zip neck collar for temperature regulation
- Strategically placed merino mesh for ventilation
- Flatlock seams prevent chafing
- Raglan sleeve construction for mobility
- Underarm gusset for comfort and mobility
- Dropped front and back hem for added coverage
- Center back length: 74.8cm
Nature created Icebreaker merino wool as protection against the scorching summers and freezing winters of New Zealand’s rugged Southern Alps mountain range. The merino is one of the world’s most ancient and toughest breeds of sheep.
Icebreaker has pioneered the use of merino wool in the wilderness since 1994, and have now fused nature and technology to create merino layers for the outdoors, for performance sports, and for the city. Icebreaker merino garments are soft and non-itch, warm in the cold and cool in the heat, they breathe to prevent clamminess, and have a miraculous ability to warn off stinkiness.
You may also like...