The Mens 200 Zone LS Half Zip Top from Icebreaker is a stretchy zip-neck baselayer shirt ideal for long, high-output days on the bike, trail, skis or the rock. The updated 200 Zone Long Sleeve Half Zip is the ultimate lightweight technical baselayer top. The Zone features our BodyfitZONE construction, which combines lightweight, odor-resistant stretch merino wool with strategically placed merino mesh panels to help regulate temperature during stop-and-go days on the trail or in the mountains. Raglan sleeves and underarm gussets allow for unrestricted range of motion, and flatlock stitching eliminates chafing during dynamic days out in nature.
- LYCRA content for stretch and mobility
- Zip neck collar for temperature regulation
- Strategically placed merino mesh for ventilation
- Flatlock seams prevent chafing
- Raglan sleeve construction for mobility
- Underarm gusset for comfort and mobility
- Dropped front and back hem for added coverage
- Center back length: 76.5cm
Nature created Icebreaker merino wool as protection against the scorching summers and freezing winters of New Zealand’s rugged Southern Alps mountain range. The merino is one of the world’s most ancient and toughest breeds of sheep.
Icebreaker has pioneered the use of merino wool in the wilderness since 1994, and have now fused nature and technology to create merino layers for the outdoors, for performance sports, and for the city. Icebreaker merino garments are soft and non-itch, warm in the cold and cool in the heat, they breathe to prevent clamminess, and have a miraculous ability to warn off stinkiness.
You may also like...