A technical mid layer designed to insulate and breathe during cold, high–output days up in the mountains, out on the slopes or on the trails, the Mens Descender Long Sleeve Zip is designed for those on the move.
Made with Icebreaker's textured terry corespun fabric, which uses nylon fibers wrapped in merino wool for added durability and quicker drying, the Descender features a high–loft brushed back with heat–trapping channels to help regulate your temperature during technical high–exertion pursuits like skiing, climbing or running in cold conditions.
Lighter–weight side panels help manage moisture and dump excess heat when you're moving fast, while the zipped chest pocket with media cord port keeps your music flowing or stashes small essentials.
- Main: Brushed terry (84% Merino wool, 9% nylon, 7% Lycra, 240g/m²)
- Side panels: Terry (88% Merino wool, 9% nylon, 3% Lycra, 200g/m²)
- Channels trap air for warmth
- Internal storm flap
- Zipped chest pocket with media cord port
- Zipped front hand pockets
- Low profile thumb loops
- Slim fit
- Weight: 410g