- Face: 100% Polyester
- Panels: 46% Polyester, 38% Merino Wool, 16% LYCRA
- Fill: 70gm MerinoLOFT 88% Merino Wool, 12% Polylactide
- Lining: 100% Merino Wool
- Hybrid construction for core warmth and protection
- Zoned quilting for thermal regulation
- Reverse coil center front zip
- Zipper chin guard
- Interior storm flap prevent chafing
- Terry fabric for ventilation and range of motion
- Zippered chest pocket
- Zippered hand pockets
- Drop tail hem
- Center back length: 79.5cm, size L
- Icebreaker pip label
- Weight: 530 g (size M)
Nature created Icebreaker merino wool as protection against the scorching summers and freezing winters of New Zealand’s rugged Southern Alps mountain range. The merino is one of the world’s most ancient and toughest breeds of sheep.
Icebreaker has pioneered the use of merino wool in the wilderness since 1994, and have now fused nature and technology to create merino layers for the outdoors, for performance sports, and for the city. Icebreaker merino garments are soft and non-itch, warm in the cold and cool in the heat, they breathe to prevent clamminess, and have a miraculous ability to warn off stinkiness.
You may also like...