- Body: 98% Merino Wool, 2% LYCRA
- Eyelet: 98% Merino Wool, 2% LYCRA
- LYCRA content for stretch and mobility
- Reflective center front zip for visibility
- Zipper chin guard and interior storm flap prevent chafing
- Merino eyelet for ventilation
- Raglan sleeve construction for mobility
- Underarm gusset for comfort and mobility
- Zippered hand pockets
- Center back length: 77.2cm, size L
- Icebreaker reflective heat transfer logos
- Weight: 400 g
Nature created Icebreaker merino wool as protection against the scorching summers and freezing winters of New Zealand’s rugged Southern Alps mountain range. The merino is one of the world’s most ancient and toughest breeds of sheep.
Icebreaker has pioneered the use of merino wool in the wilderness since 1994, and have now fused nature and technology to create merino layers for the outdoors, for performance sports, and for the city. Icebreaker merino garments are soft and non-itch, warm in the cold and cool in the heat, they breathe to prevent clamminess, and have a miraculous ability to warn off stinkiness.
You may also like...