An essential auxiliary insulator that’s as warm as it is stylish, the Stratus X Vest offers condensed core warmth and classic alpine style in a toasty warm, environmentally conscious package. The Stratus’ 100% recycled Polyester shell is not only durable and eco-friendly, but it features a DWR finish that sheds wind and light precip during variable winter days. Inside, we used our innovative MerinoLOFT insulation, a sustainable and high-lofting alternative to synthetic fills made from all-natural merino wool (up to 10% of which is recycled), which retains warmth when wet and naturally helps regulate body temperature. We also lined the jacket with 100% woven merino wool for incredible next-to-skin softness. Zippered front pockets keep your hands safe from the winter winds, and a zippered interior pocket keeps your valuable essentials secure.
- Face: 100% Polyester
- Fill: 180gm MerinoLOFT 88% Merino Wool, 12% Polylactide Body
- Lining: 100% Merino Wool
- Zoned quilting for thermal regulation
- Metaluxe vislon center front zip
- Zipper chin guard and interior storm flap prevent chafing
- Forward set side seams for comfort
- Zippered hand pockets
- Zippered interior security pocket
- Center back length: 78.4cm, size L
- Icebreaker pip logo
- Weight: 390 g
Product Code: A1224086
You may also like...