The Womens 200 Zone LS Half Zip Top from Icebreaker provides all the benefits of merino wool with strategic ventilation for highly active, high-output days on the bike, skis, trail or the rock. The 200 Zone features our BodyfitZONE construction, which combines lightweight stretch merino wool jersey fabric with strategically placed merino mesh panels to improve ventilation and help regulate temperature during stop-and-go days. A deep half zip aids in dumping heat when you’re moving fast, and the gusseted side panels keep the shirt from pulling up while reaching. Flatlock stitching eliminates chafing during day after day of dynamic motion.
- LYCRA content for stretch and mobility
- Zip neck collar for temperature regulation
- Strategically placed merino mesh for ventilation
- Flatlock seams prevent chafing
- Raglan sleeve construction for mobility
- Underarm gusset for comfort and mobility
- Dropped front and back hem for added coverage
- Center back length: 70.2cm
Nature created Icebreaker merino wool as protection against the scorching summers and freezing winters of New Zealand’s rugged Southern Alps mountain range. The merino is one of the world’s most ancient and toughest breeds of sheep.
Icebreaker has pioneered the use of merino wool in the wilderness since 1994, and have now fused nature and technology to create merino layers for the outdoors, for performance sports, and for the city. Icebreaker merino garments are soft and non-itch, warm in the cold and cool in the heat, they breathe to prevent clamminess, and have a miraculous ability to warn off stinkiness.
You may also like...