With the Womens 200 Zone One Sheep Suit from Icebreaker be eady for deep powder days, shoulder-season backpacking trips and frosty hikes or snowshoes. The 200 Suit offers full-coverage comfort for cold conditions, any time of the year. Our BodyfitZONE construction combines super-soft stretch merino wool jersey fabric with strategically mapped insulation and breathable panels for improved ventilation and intelligent temperature regulation. The shaped hood and deep front zip help make small adjustments. The fully gusseted construction and contrasted, flatlock stitching offer unrestricted, chafe-free movement when you’re skinning uphill or romping down through the trees. And when you’re out enjoying Mother Nature, the front fly and back flap with a two-way zipper make it easy to answer her call.
- LYCRA content for stretch and mobility
- Strategically placed merino mesh for ventilation
- Snug fitting protective hood
- Zip neck hood for temperature regulation
- Zipper chin guard and interior storm flap prevent chafing
- Forward set side seams for comfort
- Flatlock seams prevent chafing
- Raglan sleeve construction for mobility
- Underarm and leg gusset for comfort and mobility
- Back flap with 2-way zip
- Inseam: 72cm
Nature created Icebreaker merino wool as protection against the scorching summers and freezing winters of New Zealand’s rugged Southern Alps mountain range. The merino is one of the world’s most ancient and toughest breeds of sheep.
Icebreaker has pioneered the use of merino wool in the wilderness since 1994, and have now fused nature and technology to create merino layers for the outdoors, for performance sports, and for the city. Icebreaker merino garments are soft and non-itch, warm in the cold and cool in the heat, they breathe to prevent clamminess, and have a miraculous ability to warn off stinkiness.
You may also like...