- Body: 100% Merino Wool
- Panels: 82% Merino Wool, 18% Polyester
- Optimal thermal properties
- Snug fitting hood
- Low profile merrow stitch seams for comfort
- Underarm gusset for comfort and mobility
- Center back length: 71.2cm, size M
- Icebreaker embroidered logo
- Weight: 310g
Nature created Icebreaker merino wool as protection against the scorching summers and freezing winters of New Zealand’s rugged Southern Alps mountain range. The merino is one of the world’s most ancient and toughest breeds of sheep.
Icebreaker has pioneered the use of merino wool in the wilderness since 1994, and have now fused nature and technology to create merino layers for the outdoors, for performance sports, and for the city. Icebreaker merino garments are soft and non-itch, warm in the cold and cool in the heat, they breathe to prevent clamminess, and have a miraculous ability to warn off stinkiness.
You may also like...