The Womens Affix Anorak Jacket from Icebreaker is a weather-resistant outer layer that protects against variable conditions without skimping on style, the Affix Anorak provides optimal protection, breathability and moisture management for the daily commute or lightweight travels. This stylish, pullover-style windbreaker features a durable, weather-resistant nylon shell with a DWR finish to shed wind and light moisture. On the inside we added our Cool-Lite eyelet mesh that features our corespun fibers—nylon threads wrapped in merino wool—which aid in moisture transfer and provides the ultimate combination of next-to-skin softness and durability. The Affix’s fitted hood zips into a collar for added protection, and the deep front zip allows for easy ventilation when the temperatures rise. Zippered gussets in the cuffs and left hem allow for easy on and off.
- Nylon content for durability
- Cool-Lite eyelet lining for faster wicking
- Corespun lining fabric for enhanced durability
- Fitted hood zips into collar
- Zip neck hood for temperature regulation
- Zipper chin guard & interior storm flap
- Forward set side seams for comfort
- Raglan sleeve construction with gusseted sleeve zippers
- Kangaroo pocket
- Gusseted left side zipper for easy fitting
- Drop tail hem for added coverage
- Center back length: 74.9cm
Nature created Icebreaker merino wool as protection against the scorching summers and freezing winters of New Zealand’s rugged Southern Alps mountain range. The merino is one of the world’s most ancient and toughest breeds of sheep.
Icebreaker has pioneered the use of merino wool in the wilderness since 1994, and have now fused nature and technology to create merino layers for the outdoors, for performance sports, and for the city. Icebreaker merino garments are soft and non-itch, warm in the cold and cool in the heat, they breathe to prevent clamminess, and have a miraculous ability to warn off stinkiness.