The Womens Comet Lite Long Sleeve Crewe Top from Icebreaker is a high-performance training top that provides maximum breathability and comfort during chilly trail runs, intense gym workouts and other active adventures, the Comet Lite Long Sleeve Crewe features a technical design with a sleek, flattering fit. The Comet features our lightweight jersey Cool-Lite fabric, an advanced blend of natural Tencel , stretchy Lycra and our corespun fibers—nylon threads wrapped in merino wool for the ultimate combination of next-to-skin softness and durability. This highly breathable and odor resistant blend expertly manages moisture, and strategic panels of merino-blend eyelet mesh under the arms increase ventilation when you’re working hard. Forward-set side seams and the raglan sleeve construction help eliminate chafing and improve comfort.
- Cool-Lite fabric for faster wicking
- Corespun fabric for enhanced durability
- Lycra content for stretch & mobility
- Forward set side seams for comfort
- Strategically placed merino eyelet for ventilation
- Drop tail hem for added coverage
- Reflective bonded center back seam for visibility in low light
- Center back length: 67.4cm
- Icebreaker reflective heat transfer logo
Nature created Icebreaker merino wool as protection against the scorching summers and freezing winters of New Zealand’s rugged Southern Alps mountain range. The merino is one of the world’s most ancient and toughest breeds of sheep.
Icebreaker has pioneered the use of merino wool in the wilderness since 1994, and have now fused nature and technology to create merino layers for the outdoors, for performance sports, and for the city. Icebreaker merino garments are soft and non-itch, warm in the cold and cool in the heat, they breathe to prevent clamminess, and have a miraculous ability to warn off stinkiness.
You may also like...