The Womens Comet Lite LS Half Zip Fleece from Icebreaker is designed to optimize temperature regulation while biking, hiking, climbing or running. The Comet Lite takes the strategically zoned fabric design of our best-selling Comet series and updates it with a lighter weight fabric that’s ideal for moving fast in warmer conditions. This highly breathable techy top features our jersey Cool-Lite fabric, which blends soft merino wool, natural Tencel and a touch of Lycra for stretch. The Comet Lite also features our corespun fibers, which use nylon fibers wrapped in merino wool for added durability and strength that retains next-to skin softness. Strategically placed panels of corespun eyelet mesh amplify the shirt’s airflow and a deep front zip aids in ventilation, ensuring you stay comfortable during hot, high-output days.
- Cool-Lite fabric for faster wicking
- Corespun fabric for enhanced durability
- LYCRA content for stretch and mobility
- Zip neck collar for temperature regulation
- Forward set side seams for comfort
- Strategically placed merino eyelet for ventilation
- Drop tail hem for added coverage
- Reflective center front zip for visibility
- Reflective bonded center back seam for visibility
- Center back length: 67.7cm
Nature created Icebreaker merino wool as protection against the scorching summers and freezing winters of New Zealand’s rugged Southern Alps mountain range. The merino is one of the world’s most ancient and toughest breeds of sheep.
Icebreaker has pioneered the use of merino wool in the wilderness since 1994, and have now fused nature and technology to create merino layers for the outdoors, for performance sports, and for the city. Icebreaker merino garments are soft and non-itch, warm in the cold and cool in the heat, they breathe to prevent clamminess, and have a miraculous ability to warn off stinkiness.
You may also like...