The Womens Connection Commuter 3Q Pants from Icebreaker get you through any day in transit in breathable comfort and reliable style. These flattering, capri-length bottoms feature a durable nylon outer face fabric with a touch of spandex for stretch, as well a soft merino wool lining for incredible next-to-skin comfort. The high-cut, sculpted back offers additional coverage, while the gusseted design, articulated knees offer total range of motion. Hand pockets and a reflective zippered side stash pocket hold your phone, cards and other essentials.
- Nylon outer face for durability
- Spandex content for stretch & mobility
- High cut sculpted back for fit & coverage
- Internal drawcords for adjustability
- Front fly with zip closure
- Articulated knee seams for enhanced range of motion
- Gusset for comfort & mobility
- Hand pockets
- Reflective zippered side stash pocket
- Inseam: 45.3cm
- Icebreaker reflective heat transfer logo
Nature created Icebreaker merino wool as protection against the scorching summers and freezing winters of New Zealand’s rugged Southern Alps mountain range. The merino is one of the world’s most ancient and toughest breeds of sheep.
Icebreaker has pioneered the use of merino wool in the wilderness since 1994, and have now fused nature and technology to create merino layers for the outdoors, for performance sports, and for the city. Icebreaker merino garments are soft and non-itch, warm in the cold and cool in the heat, they breathe to prevent clamminess, and have a miraculous ability to warn off stinkiness.