The Womens Coriolis Hooded Windbreaker Top from Icebreaker combines classic weather-resistant performance with an innovative merino mesh lining to help manage moisture, the Coriolis Hooded Windbreaker is a technical lightweight shell layer perfect for all your travels, trail runs and other active days in unsettled weather. This innovative layer features a wind- and water-resistant Pertex Quantum Air face fabric with a DWR finish to shed blustery conditions. Inside we lined the jacket with a soft and lightweight eyelet mesh corespun fabric, which aids in moisture transfer and provides the ultimate combination of next-to-skin softness and durability. An upper back yoke vent as well as strategically placed laser-cut holes maximize the jacket’s ventilation performance, while the raglan sleeve construction improves mobility during active pursuits. A fitted hood adds protection when the weather turns, zippered hand pockets secure your essential items, and reflective hits improve visibility in low-light conditions.
- Lightweight Pertex Quantum Air nylon
- Merino eyelet lining for ventilation
- Corespun lining fabric for enhanced durability
- Fitted hood for warmth & protection
- Reverse coil center front 2-way zip
- Zipper chin guard & interior storm flap
- Forward set side seams for comfort
- Strategically placed laser cut holes for ventilation
- Raglan sleeve construction for mobility
- Zippered hand pockets
- Upper back yoke vent
- Increased length & drop tail hem for added coverage
- Center back length: 74.4cm
- Icebreaker screen print logo
Nature created Icebreaker merino wool as protection against the scorching summers and freezing winters of New Zealand’s rugged Southern Alps mountain range. The merino is one of the world’s most ancient and toughest breeds of sheep.
Icebreaker has pioneered the use of merino wool in the wilderness since 1994, and have now fused nature and technology to create merino layers for the outdoors, for performance sports, and for the city. Icebreaker merino garments are soft and non-itch, warm in the cold and cool in the heat, they breathe to prevent clamminess, and have a miraculous ability to warn off stinkiness.