- Shell: 100% Nylon
- Lining: 84% Merino Wool, 16% Nylon
- Merino eyelet lining for ventilation
- Corespun lining fabric
- Fitted hood
- Reverse coil center front zip with DWR
- Zipper chin guard and interior storm flap
- Raglan sleeve construction
- Zippered hand pockets with DWR
- Upper back yoke vent
- Weight: 212g
Nature created Icebreaker merino wool as protection against the scorching summers and freezing winters of New Zealand’s rugged Southern Alps mountain range. The merino is one of the world’s most ancient and toughest breeds of sheep.
Icebreaker has pioneered the use of merino wool in the wilderness since 1994, and have now fused nature and technology to create merino layers for the outdoors, for performance sports, and for the city. Icebreaker merino garments are soft and non-itch, warm in the cold and cool in the heat, they breathe to prevent clamminess, and have a miraculous ability to warn off stinkiness.
You may also like...