The Womens Fluid Zone Long Sleeve Half Zip Hoody from Icebreaker is a body-mapped technical top that’s ideal for running, hiking, and other active adventures, the Fluid Zone Half Zip Hood is a highly breathable merino layer that lives for cool-weather days in motion. This slim-fit active top features a soft, breathable and stretchy blend of merino wool and Lycra , as well as a fitted hood and deep front zip for quick temperature regulation. In strategic areas on the hood, back and under the arms, we used lightweight merino eyelet mesh to amplify ventilation and improve airflow when you’re on the move. Flatlock seams throughout eliminate chafing, and zippered hand pockets secure your small items.
- Lycra content for stretch & mobility
- Zoned body mapping technology
- Added optimal thermal regulation
- Zip neck collar for temperature regulation
- Fitted hood for warmth & protection
- Strategically placed merino eyelet for ventilation
- Flatlock seams prevent chafing
- Raglan sleeve construction for mobility
- Drop tail hem for added coverage
- Center back length: 69cm
- Icebreaker heat transfer logo
Nature created Icebreaker merino wool as protection against the scorching summers and freezing winters of New Zealand’s rugged Southern Alps mountain range. The merino is one of the world’s most ancient and toughest breeds of sheep.
Icebreaker has pioneered the use of merino wool in the wilderness since 1994, and have now fused nature and technology to create merino layers for the outdoors, for performance sports, and for the city. Icebreaker merino garments are soft and non-itch, warm in the cold and cool in the heat, they breathe to prevent clamminess, and have a miraculous ability to warn off stinkiness.
You may also like...