The Womens Hyperia Lite Hybrid Hooded Jacket from Icebreaker is a Featuring an unmatched combination of warmth, lightweight packability and protection that’s crucial for alpine pursuits like climbing, skiing and trekking, the Hyperia Lite Hybrid Hooded Jacket offers technical performance with natural merino insulation. The Hyperia’s ultralight yet durable Pertex Quantum Air face fabric features a DWR finish that sheds variable conditions. Inside, we used our innovative 100g MerinoLOFT insulation, a sustainable and high-lofting alternative to synthetic fills that retains warmth even when wet. The Hyperia also features merino-blend terry stretch side panels to regulate body temperature, improve range of motion and keep you comfortable everywhere from local rock climbs to backcountry hut trips. Zippered hand pockets and an internal zip pocket store small essentials, offset shoulder seams eliminate chafing when you’re moving with a pack and the jacket stows in its internal pocket for premium packability.
- Hybrid construction with zoned MerinoLOFT front and back panels
- Lightweight Pertex Quantum Air fabric
- Reverse coil center front zip with DWR
- Zipper chin guard and interior storm flap
- Knit side and underarm panels
- Set-in sleeve construction with raglan back for mobility
- Zippered hand pockets with DWR
- Zippered interior security pocket
- Drop tail hem for added coverage
- Center back length: 71cm
You may also like...