The Womens Persist Pants from Icebreaker are do-it-all pants that are technical enough for off-trail hikes and stylish enough for dinner out back in town, the Persist Pants have you covered for far-flung travels and local adventures alike. These flattering, comfortable pants combine durable and stretchy nylon with super-soft and breathable merino wool next to skin for the ultimate combination of durable performance and everyday comfort. The contoured waist features a classic belt loop design as well as an internal drawcord to help you get the perfect fit. Articulated knee seams and a gusseted construction provide ample range of motion, and an internal band of our Cool-Lite wicking fabric helps keep you dry on warm, active days. Front hand pockets, zippered back pockets and a zippered side stash pocket secure all your daily or travel essentials.
- Nylon outer face for durability
- Spandex content for stretch & mobility
- Internal Cool-Lite lined waistband for faster wicking
- Corespun fabric in waistband for enhanced durability
- Contour waist for fit & comfort
- Internal drawcords for adjustability
- Front fly with zip closure
- Articulated knee seams for enhanced range of motion
- Gusset for comfort & mobility
- Hand pockets
- Zippered side stash pocket
- Zippered back pockets
- Inseam: 80.4cm
Nature created Icebreaker merino wool as protection against the scorching summers and freezing winters of New Zealand’s rugged Southern Alps mountain range. The merino is one of the world’s most ancient and toughest breeds of sheep.
Icebreaker has pioneered the use of merino wool in the wilderness since 1994, and have now fused nature and technology to create merino layers for the outdoors, for performance sports, and for the city. Icebreaker merino garments are soft and non-itch, warm in the cold and cool in the heat, they breathe to prevent clamminess, and have a miraculous ability to warn off stinkiness.
You may also like...