The Womens Persist Plus Pants from Icebreaker are the ultimate winter adventure travel pants built with a durable woven outer fabric for durability, breathability and stretchy comfort, ready for local exploring and snowy adventures alike. These tough yet stylish pants feature a durable, dynamic blend of nylon and Spandex, with soft, breathable and odor-resistant merino wool next-to-skin. In the waistband, we added a Cool-Lite lining to add in moisture management and improve comfort—perfect for hiking and backpacking in winter conditions. Articulated knees and a gusseted construction allow for enhanced range of motion when you’re on the move, while two zippered hand pockets keep your passport and other small essentials secure.
- Nylon outer face for durability with Merino next to skin
- Spandex content for stretch and mobility
- Internal Cool-Lite lined waistband for faster wicking and comfort
- Corespun fabric in waistband for enhanced durability
- Contour waist for fit and comfort
- Internal boot clip at bottom hem
- Internal drawcords for adjustability
- Front fly with zip closure
- Articulated knee seams for enhanced range of motion
- Gusset for comfort and mobility
- Zippered hand pockets
- Inseam: 80.5cm
Nature created Icebreaker merino wool as protection against the scorching summers and freezing winters of New Zealand’s rugged Southern Alps mountain range. The merino is one of the world’s most ancient and toughest breeds of sheep.
Icebreaker has pioneered the use of merino wool in the wilderness since 1994, and have now fused nature and technology to create merino layers for the outdoors, for performance sports, and for the city. Icebreaker merino garments are soft and non-itch, warm in the cold and cool in the heat, they breathe to prevent clamminess, and have a miraculous ability to warn off stinkiness.
You may also like...