The Womens Persist Shorts from Icebreaker are action-ready shorts that combine durable and stretchy nylon with super-soft and breathable merino wool next to skin for the ultimate combination of durable performance and comfort. The contoured waist features a classic belt loop design as well as an internal drawcord to help you get the perfect fit. An internal band of our Cool-Lite wicking fabric helps manage moisture on warm, active days, and a gusseted design to improve comfort and range of motion. Front hand pockets, zippered back pockets and a zippered side stash pocket secure all your daily or travel essentials.
- Nylon outer face for durability
- Merino next to skin
- Spandex content for stretch & mobility
- Internal Cool-Lite lined waistband for faster wicking
- Corespun fabric in waistband for enhanced durability
- Contour waist for fit & comfort
- Internal drawcords for adjustability
- Front fly with zip closure
- Gusset for comfort & mobility
- Hand pockets
- Zippered side stash pocket
- Zippered back pockets
- Inseam: 22.6 cm
Nature created Icebreaker merino wool as protection against the scorching summers and freezing winters of New Zealand’s rugged Southern Alps mountain range. The merino is one of the world’s most ancient and toughest breeds of sheep.
Icebreaker has pioneered the use of merino wool in the wilderness since 1994, and have now fused nature and technology to create merino layers for the outdoors, for performance sports, and for the city. Icebreaker merino garments are soft and non-itch, warm in the cold and cool in the heat, they breathe to prevent clamminess, and have a miraculous ability to warn off stinkiness.
You may also like...