- Nylon content for durability
- Cool-Lite eyelet lining for faster wicking
- Corespun fabric for enhanced durability
- Reflective center front zip
- Laser cut holes for ventilation
- Zipper chin guard and interior storm flap
- Offset shoulder seams
- Hand pockets
- Drop tail hem for added coverage
- Center back length: 66.6cm
Nature created Icebreaker merino wool as protection against the scorching summers and freezing winters of New Zealand’s rugged Southern Alps mountain range. The merino is one of the world’s most ancient and toughest breeds of sheep.
Icebreaker has pioneered the use of merino wool in the wilderness since 1994, and have now fused nature and technology to create merino layers for the outdoors, for performance sports, and for the city. Icebreaker merino garments are soft and non-itch, warm in the cold and cool in the heat, they breathe to prevent clamminess, and have a miraculous ability to warn off stinkiness.