- Face: 100% Polyester
- Fill: 180gm MerinoLOFT 88% Merino Wool, 12% Polylactide
- Body Lining: 100% Merino Wool
- Sleeve Lining: 100% Polyester
- Zoned quilting for thermal regulation
- Adjustable hood with drawcord
- Center front zip
- Zipper chin guard and interior storm flap
- Set-in sleeve construction with raglan back for mobility
- Forward set side seams for comfort
- Zippered hand pockets
- Zippered interior security pocket
- Adjustable hem with drawcord
- Center back length: 69.9cm, size M
- Icebreaker pip label
- Weight: 740g
Nature created Icebreaker merino wool as protection against the scorching summers and freezing winters of New Zealand’s rugged Southern Alps mountain range. The merino is one of the world’s most ancient and toughest breeds of sheep.
Icebreaker has pioneered the use of merino wool in the wilderness since 1994, and have now fused nature and technology to create merino layers for the outdoors, for performance sports, and for the city. Icebreaker merino garments are soft and non-itch, warm in the cold and cool in the heat, they breathe to prevent clamminess, and have a miraculous ability to warn off stinkiness.
You may also like...