The Womens Tech Trainer Hybrid Jacket from Icebreaker is a technical layering piece designed for cold-weather running and training. The Tech Trainer Hybrid Jacket features a hybrid construction that offers the optimal balance of warmth, protection and breathability. The jacket’s main fabric features a soft and stretchy midweight jersey blend of merino wool and Lycra that insulates and stretches. Across the front, shoulders and upper arms, zoned panels of ultralight, air-permeable Pertex Quantum Air fabric feature a DWR finish to repel light moisture and windy conditions. Offset shoulder seams prevent chafing when you’re carrying a pack, and zippered hand pockets store your phone and other small essentials.
- Hybrid construction with zoned woven overlay panels
- Air permeable Pertex Quantum Air fabric
- LYCRA content for stretch and mobility
- Nylon content for durability
- Reflective center front zip for visibility
- Raglan sleeve construction for mobility
- Zipper chin guard and interior storm flap
- Offset shoulder seams prevent pack rub
- Zippered hand pockets
- Drop tail hem for added coverage
- Center back length: 71.3cm
Nature created Icebreaker merino wool as protection against the scorching summers and freezing winters of New Zealand’s rugged Southern Alps mountain range. The merino is one of the world’s most ancient and toughest breeds of sheep.
Icebreaker has pioneered the use of merino wool in the wilderness since 1994, and have now fused nature and technology to create merino layers for the outdoors, for performance sports, and for the city. Icebreaker merino garments are soft and non-itch, warm in the cold and cool in the heat, they breathe to prevent clamminess, and have a miraculous ability to warn off stinkiness.
You may also like...