All 82 'official' four-thousanders in the Alps are covered in this very comprehensive guidebook with descriptions of the normal routes, classic variants and ski-mountaineering routes.
There are technical notes covering safety and conditions; approach; hut information; gear; and maps.
The guide is in full colour with easy to follow topos and route descriptions as well as approach information–English language throughout its 416 pages.
- Author: Marco Romelli & Valentino Cividini
- No of Pages: 416
- Page Size: 150 x 210 mm
- ISBN 10: 889729958X
- ISBN 13: 9788897299585
- Publisher: Idea Montagna (Editoria E Alpinismo)
- Published Date: June 2015
- Edition: 1st edition, June 2015
- Binding: Paperback (flapped)
- Illustrations: Colour Photos and Topos
- Weight: 780g
You may also like...