The BARE-XF™ 210 V2 is the most stripped-back shoe in the range, bringing the foot closer to the ground. Offering a natural fit and improved Rope-Tec™ protection, this shoe delivers superb grip and durability on ropes.
- For speed training.
- Lightweight natural fit: Updated materials, now lighter with better breathability and more room for toe splay and a pure feel.
- Flexibility: Meta-flex technology allows natural flexing in the forefoot and the new Adapterweb cradle lacing system holds your foot secure in the shoe- both ensuring the shoe moves naturally with the foot.
- Grip: The 3mm outsole composed of inov-8’s patented sticky rubber compound and designed with maximum surface area coverage provides minimal disjunction between foot and surface.
- Durability and Protection: Updated 360 degree Rope-tec delivers traction and durability on rope climbs while the Italian blown rubber toe bumper provides protection.
- Stability: Zero drop heel and the Y-lock heel system means more proprioception and stability when weightlifting or performing functional movements.
Product Code: B1314041