The PARKCLAW™ 275 is the perfect shoe for runners wanting to run on paths and trails, or those looking to make a transition from road running to trail running. It performs superbly on both terrains, and features an aggressive outsole for increased grip.
- For running on paths and trails.
- Ultra smooth and cushioned ride: Run effortlessly over any road conditions with new Powerflow+ midsole technology. Powerflow+ delivers 10% better shock absorption and 25% better energy return than standard midsoles.
- Versatile grip: Slightly more aggressive, trail-style stud pattern compared to a road specific shoe but the design of the studs ensures it feels smooth when running on roads.
- Get more support: External Heel Counter wraps around the rear of the shoe and provides support in the heel. Delivering this extra hold aids foot stability and helps a fatigued runner maintain a better gait.
- Increased durability: Features more protective, durable upper materials better suited to handling trail debris and environments.