The trail running shoe for every adventure and one that will stand up to absolutely any challenge. With added protection from X-PROTEC™ fabric and GORE-TEX® invisible fit, the ROCLITE 315 GTX® is the strongest, toughest, meanest, most durable lightweight trail running shoe we’ve ever made.
- For running across all types of terrains worldwide.
- Superior traction: Next generation ROCLITE outsole is the most versatile on the market. Using three sticky rubber compounds on the outsole increases grip and durability. The hardest, most durable rubber is on the heel, with a medium rubber up the centre for increased traction and a softer rubber on the edges for grip and security with every stride.
- Superior traction II: Multi-directional, claw-shaped cleats, each with a wide contact area, providing unrivalled grip over unpredictable terrain and quick release of any debris.
- Increased protection: A META-PLATE sits between the outsole and midsole, providing enhanced underfoot.
- Cushioned ride: POWERFLOW midsole delivers 10% better shock absorption and 15% better energy return than standard midsoles.
- Stay protected: Renowned Kevlar technology is used on our new X-PROTEC upper, delivering the ultimate in protection and durability, while the reinforced hybrid tongue stops all debris from entering the shoe.
- Stay protected II: Waterproof, windproof and breathable. With GORE Invisible Fit Technology, the GORE-TEX membrane is bonded directly to the upper, eliminating wrinkles and folds, so pressure points and blisters are significantly reduced and freedom of movement and flexibility is increased.
- Stay protected III: On-the-shoe gaiter hooks offer a more secure attachment system that allows you to attach a ALL TERRAIN GAITER to the shoe.
- Get more support: External Heel Cage wraps around the rear of the shoe and provides support in the heel. Delivering this extra hold aids foot stability and helps a fatigued runner maintain a better gait.
You may also like...