An update to the iconic F-LITE™ 195, the V2 features a new internally structured one piece upper, allowing the shoe to adapt and breath with increased durability. The sticky rubber outsole features Rope-Tec™ reinforcements for rope climbing, awesome grip and flexibility for movement and speed.
- For speed training.
- Indoor or outdoor workouts, Functional fitness, weightlifting, running.
- Lightweight: Updated upper materials with a breathable, durable, one piece construction.
- Comfort and speed: A powerflow midsole provides lightweight comfort and 10% better shock absorption and 15% better energy return.
- Flexibility: Meta-flex technology allows natural flexing in the forefoot and the intergrated metcradle lacing system holds your foot secure in the shoe both ensuring the shoe moves naturally with the foot.
- Grip: Rope-tec delivers traction and durability on rope climbs.
- Stability: A 4mm heel-to-toe drop and Y-lock heel system holds the heel in place for more proprioception, stability and balance when weightlifting or performing functional movements.
You may also like...